Requirements for Filing Trademark Applications
- Applicant’s name and address.
- A list of goods/services according to the International Classification.
- Twenty five prints; (maximum size 8×8 cm, not for word marks).
- A Power of Attorney with no notarization or legalization. Please note that the signatory’s name and title as well as date and place of signing have to be mentioned in the Power of Attorney. Further, please note that in Armenia a Power of Attorney has to be signed and sealed with a company stamp, otherwise notarized.
- Priority document, if priority is claimed.