North Korea Trademark Service Charges
The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea deposited its instrument of accession to the Madrid Agreement on June 10, 1980, and its instrument of accession to the Madrid Protocol on October 3, 1996, with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Information relevant to this jurisdiction is in development and will be added as soon as is practicable.
- A simply signed Power of Attorney.
- An attestation of domicile which is a document attesting as to the legal existence of the applicant and stating the scope of its activity.
- Fifteen prints of the trademark (required even for word marks).
- A priority document, if priority is to be claimed.
- The list of the goods/services and the classes pertaining thereto