Mongolia Trademark Service Charges
Renewal can be applied within one year prior to the registration expiry date. An additional grace period of 6 months as from the date of expiration may be granted.
Trademark registrations will be renewed for periods of 10 years.
- A power of attorney duly notarized.
- Twenty prints (required even for word marks) with a maximum size of 10×15 cm.
- A priority document, if priority is to be claimed.
- Notarized Power of Attorney.
- Full name and address of the owner.
- Trademark particulars.
- Six prints of the mark, size 5 x 5 cm.
Original Mongolian Certificate of Registration.