Marriage certificate attestation
This is a legal document that serves as proof of marriage and includes the names of the married couple, the date of the marriage, and the location of the marriage.
why is the attestation of marriage certificates important?
Aside from the following circumstances, not everyone needs an attestation. Submit a visa application so your spouse can visit or reside abroad. Requesting combined financial resources like a bank loan, joint account, or joint insurance policy. For immigration purposes, such as obtaining citizenship or permanent residency, to obtain legal recognition of the marriage in another court.
The process of marriage certificate attestation typically involves the following steps:
- Obtaining an original copy of the marriage certificate, with any necessary supporting documents.
- Having the marriage certificate stamped and signed by the relevant authorities in the issuing country.
- Contacting the relevant government authority in the country where the certificate was issued for information on attestation requirements and procedures.
- Submitting the attested certificate, along with any necessary supporting documents, to the relevant embassy or consulate in the country where the certificate will be used.
- Obtaining an apostille or embassy legalization, if required.
- Payment of fees, as required
It is recommended to choose a reputable and experienced attestation service provider like AIEQUE© to assist with the process and to ensure that the certificate is attested accurately and efficiently. AIEQUE© is one of the most reliable service providers that offer assistance with marriage certificate attestation since 2020. AIEQUE© makes sure that all the paperwork is done accurately and quickly and that your marriage certificate is attested hassle-free. Everyone knows attestation processes are a tedious long journey. That is why we strive to make it as seamless and hassle-free as possible for our clients. However, it is important to compare different providers and their services too and choose the one that best fits your specific needs and requirements.